Computerized Sewing Machines
If you are thinking about buying a new sewing machine, perhaps you should consider investing in a computerized one. If you are interested in more difficult projects such as embroidery, then buying a computerized sewing machine is definitely a good idea. Computerized sewing machines can do everything that ordinary electric sewing machines can do and much more.
What Can Computerized Sewing Machines Do?
Computerized sewing machines are able to store pre-programmed sewing stitches, tension, length, and widths for and extremely easy and efficient sewing experience. Computerized sewing machines can memorize your past work, which is especially handy if you plan on sewing the same patterns over and over again. One of our favorite computerized sewing machines is the Singer Confidence 7465 sewing machine. Keep reading to learn more about this fantastic sewing machine and how you can best use it for all of your sewing projects.
- Singer Confidence 7465 Sewing Machine
Singer Confidence 7465 Sewing Machine
Any sewing machine that you purchase from Singer
will be a reliable device that will serve you and house household for years and years to come. The Singer Confidence 7465 is no exception to this rule; this particular model is a fantastic basic computerized sewing machine that can be used by experts and beginners
alike. Although there are only six stitch buttons on the front of the body of the sewing machine, there are actually a total of 50 stitches that you can achieve with this model. The six stitch buttons are just access buttons for the most popular stitches it turns out. This is a great stitch collection that includes stretch stitches, decorative stitches, several satin stitches, and two buttonholes. You can select whichever stitch you would like to use using the buttons or by using the up and down arrow buttons on the LCD screen to scroll through all of the options. This sewing machine can reach a maximum speed of 750 stitches per minute
, which is not the fastest speed, but it is fast enough for most of the projects that you will probably be working on.
The body of the Singer Confidence 7465 sewing machine is incredibly sturdy and stable, which can be expected from almost any Singer machine. This certain sewing machine also comes with five useful snap-on presser feet that include a zipper foot, an all purpose foot, a blind stitch foot, a satin stitch foot, and a buttonhole foot. The satin stitch foot that comes with this sewing machine is especially useful if you plan on doing a lot of applique, which can give your projects a unique twist.
on the Singer Confidence 7465 sewing machine is a drop-in model that includes a clear plastic cover. Users have said that this bobbin is easy to use and since it has a clear plastic cover, you can constantly keep an eye on how much thread you have left while sewing. This unique sewing machine also has twin needle functionality
(though you will have to purchase the twin needle itself separately). This feature is perfect if you are sewing hems-- no need for an overlocker
sewing machine here! To utilize the twin needle action, all you have to do is push the button on the front of the machine; this reduces the stitch width. 41 of the 50 stitches that are included on the machine can be used with the double needle.
The Singer Confidence 7465 sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader
which is incredibly useful if you struggle with setting up sewing machines
and threading needles yourself. The LCD screen
on this sewing machine is very basic but still displays all of the information that you need while sewing.
Purchase of this sewing machine also comes with several accessories to aid you in your future sewing endeavors. These include:
- Singer Confidence 7465 Sewing Machine
- One screwdriver
- One buttonhole opener, a seam ripper, and a brush
- Three spool pin caps, two felt spool pin discs, and one auxiliary spool pin.
- Four bobbins and several needles
- One instruction manual
- This sewing machine comes with two LED lights built into its body that allows you to illuminate whichever part of your project you happen to be working on.
- There is on board storage space included on this machine, which is a great little place to store all of your sewing accessories.
- Some users have noticed that the sewing machine can tend to wobble a bit if you push it to the maximum speed.
- The dust cover that comes with this sewing machine is quite flimsy; purchase of this sewing machine does not come with a more durable hard cover.
The Singer Confidence 7465 sewing machine is a great investment for both beginner and expert sewers alike. Every person that is interested in sewing in your household will be able to use this machine to create new and unique projects. This durable Singer machine will last you for a generation, if not longer.
- Buy any new Singer sewing machine between 15th February to 31st May 2019 and you can enter a draw to win a place at a special Sewing Class with TV personality Patrick Grant. To enter, please see description below.
- 50 built-in stitches with 2 styles of 1 step button hole.
- Direct stitch selection of 6 most popular stitches with pre set stitch width and length for each stitch. Auto tension.
- LED screen and drop feed. Automatic needle threader with 2 LED lights.
- Carry handle and soft dust cover
- Easy to use computerized machine from the Singer Confidence range