Everything Mary 4 Wheels Collapsible Deluxe Sewing Machine Storage Case
Luxja Sewing Machine Bag with Detachable Dolly
Yarwo Sewing Machine Trolley Bag on Wheels
Fabric - Polyester
52.07 x 30.48 x 45.72 cm
25.4 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm
42 x 24.1 x 31.4 cm
Short On Time?
Our Recommended Best Sewing Machine Bag Is The Everything Mary – Collapsible Deluxe Sewing Machine Storage Case!
- PREMIUM SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY - This sewing bag on 4 wheels is made from strong durable polyster
- UNIVERSAL SEWING BAG ON WHEELS - Interior dimensions are 19.5" x 14" x 10" fitting most machines
- PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE TRAVEL CASE - Fully collapsible with 4 wheels our cases travel easily
- THE DIFFERENCE FOR CRAFTERS - We offer unique storage totes & bags for the everyday crafter
1) Everything Mary – Collapsible Deluxe Sewing Machine Storage Case
First on our list we've got the collapsible deluxe sewing machine bag by Everything Mary. It's one of the best rated on Amazon on this list (the highest rated is #4), so we decided to put it to the test. We jam-packed this bag with stitching, embroidery, and even knitting supplies to see what it could handle.
[aawp fields="B0849SRZJ3" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="1"]
Read on for a detailed review on this sewing machine storage bag.
What We Love
- Stylish Design: The actual design of the sewing machine bag is quite contemporary, making it a great option to take to professional sewing classes where you need to ensure that your machine is safe- while looking caught up! The bag is comprised of quality materials, including a 300-denier polyester, which is woven tightly to form an impenetrable mesh. The logos are embossed, and the zippers have a luxurious chrome effect.
- Lockable Telescopic Handle: You can actually wheel this bag around from a fairly tall height, so you don't have to carry around such a heavy machine. The handle also locks nicely, providing extra protection for keeping it secure enough for your valuable sewing machine.
[aawp fields="B0849SRZJ3" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="2"]
- Portable: While it can be wheeled around, this all-in-one sewing machine carrying case is also collapsable- making it able to fit into overhead air cabin storages, below seats, and in car boots. This makes it a great option for students who attend a sewing class or professionals who will be taking their work with them.
- Universal Size: We love how this bag is fit for standard sewing machines (standard machines include Brother, Singer, and Uten- and these are the most commonly found/standard sewing machines out there). Generally, this bag will fit rather large machines, so any smaller sized sewing machine will be great- you may even be able to fit in extra sewing supplies
- Three Designs Available: If you're not a fan of the "white/grey flower" design we opted for, there's two other unique designs for you to choose from, including a beautiful black quilted design, and a blue/white geometric option.
[aawp fields="B0849SRZJ3" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="3"]
- Universal size; lots of space for sewing accessories (sewing thread, bobbins, and other sewing items); two side storage pockets
- Lockable telescopic handle; comfortable handle
- Durable wheels to keep machine secure
- 300-denier polyester robust body; embossed logos; chrome-effect zippers
Space Efficiency: 9/10
Value for Money: 9/10
Everything Mary 4 Wheels Collapsible Deluxe Sewing Machine Storage Case, Black - Rolling Trolley Carrying Bag for Brother, Singer White/Grey Flower
2) Yarwo – Detachable Rolling Sewing Machine Bag
Next on our list is this Yarwo sewing machine carrying case, which is the next cheapest option you could go for. The Everything Mary bag we discussed above is the most expensive bag on this guide. This bag is equipped with multiple pockets including mesh side pockets, mesh pockets inside the bag, and a front pocket- to give you maximum capacity for storing as many of your supplies as possible.
[aawp fields="B083PRPW9D" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="1"]
What We Love
- Spacious: The Yarwo sewing machine carrying case is about as spacious as you'll get. You get plenty of compartments in this bag- as well as the actual size being able to hold a range of sewing machine models (including popular Brother and Singer ones). The internal bag dimensions are 40 x 19 x 30 centimetres, with external dimensions of 42 x 24 x 31 centimetres (approximately).
- Resilient: This is no regular sewing machine bag on wheels- the wheels are designed with specialised shock absorbers and a sturdy handle to make this a premium sewing machine trolley fit for transport on rough car journeys, turbulent flights, or however else you wish to carry it around. This bag is secure, reliable, and stable. The padded shoulder strap and bag body provide shock absorbing properties too.
[aawp fields="B083PRPW9D" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="2"]
- Many Pockets: This Yarwo sewing machine carrying case features a front pocket, two side mesh pockets, an inner pocket on the upper flap, two zipped pockets within the front pocket (13 slider pockets in the front pocket too), and an inner bag pocket for storing pretty much everything you need for sewing. You can store threads, bobbins, needles, tape measures, seam rippers, scissors, or even bigger tools.
- Many Carrying Methods: This sewing machine tote bag allows you to carry it with your hands, with the padded and reinforced carry-handles and adjustable double-padded shoulder strap. You can also wheel it around as a mini-suitcase sewing machine tote bag, for example if you're travelling around an airport. We love the anti-slip surface on the shoulder strap too.
- Portable: Aside from the many carrying options, this bag is both detachable and foldable, so you can turn it into a compact case from a rolling tote. This sewing machine tote bag also features a removable wooden board pad for added bag protection.
[aawp fields="B083PRPW9D" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="3"]
- Made of durable nylon material
- Thick-padded lining for extra security; padded and reinforced carry-handles + adjustable double-padded shoulder strap
- Removable wooden board pad for added bag protection
- 1 front pocket; 2 side mesh pockets; 1 inner pocket on the upper flap; 2 zipped pockets within the front pocket; 13 slider pockets in the front pocket too; 1 inner bag pocket
- Internal bag dimensions: 40 x 19 x 30 cm
- External dimensions: 42 x 24 x 31 cm
- Shock absorbent wheels; shock-absorbent padded shoulder strap and bag body
Space Efficiency: 9.5/10
Value for Money: 9/10
Yarwo Sewing Machine Trolley Bag on Wheels, Detachable Rolling Sewing Machine Bag with Bottom Support Board for Most Standard Sewing Machine and Accessories
3) Luxja – Sewing Machine Bag with Detachable Dolly
This Luxja sewing machine bag places third on our guide- it's within a similar price range to the Yarwo bag we just mentioned previously, and offers around about the same quantity of features. The Yarwo did, however, come with various styles/colours- while the Luxja sewing machine bag has three colour options: black (the one we chose), grey, and grey polka dots.
[aawp fields="B083NX3CCK" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="1"]
What We Love
- Resistant and Durable Material: This bag for sewing machines is crafted from heavy duty nylon- which is both durable and scratch-resistant. You'll find it far less prone to tears. Additionally, these bags for sewing machines are filled with a thick padded lining to help absorb shocks, bumps, and falls to further protect your machine.
- Main Compartment Holds All: The main compartment of this bag is where you can fit pretty much all items of sewing kit nameable- there are minimal external pockets and compartments.
[aawp fields="B083NX3CCK" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="2"]
- Allocated Accessory Storage: The front pocket of this Luxja sewing machine carrying bag features a frontal pocket dedicated to storing accessories, making for the perfect sewing companion. The front pocket itself includes several pouches, as well as two side pockets which are great for storing things like pedals, cables, manuals, spare material, needles, etc.
- Portable Design: This nylon sewing machine bag is not only for carrying and storing any model of sewing machine, it's also designed with wheels and reinforced grab handles- as well as a detachable shoulder strap and trolley dolly.
[aawp fields="B083NX3CCK" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="3"]
- Durable, robust nylon sewing machine bag
- Wheels and reinforced grab handles
- Detachable shoulder strap; trolley dolly
- Frontal pocket dedicated to storing accessories
- Large main compartment to hold all accessories
- Three colour/design options
Space Efficiency: 9.5/10
Value for Money: 8.5/10
Luxja Sewing Machine Bag with Detachable Dolly, Rolling Sewing Machine Tote with Removable Bottom Pad (Fits for Most Standard Sewing Machines), Patented Design, Grey
4) ProCase – Sewing Machine Bag Case with Shoulder Strap
Number four on our list is the ProCase Sewing Machine Bag Case with a shoulder strap. This is a great option for anyone who's after a sturdy, great-value sewing machine bag to take on the go. It will fit about 90-95% of all sewing machine models, and it offers you a wide range of compartments for storing your accessories, so you don't need a separate sewing box.
[aawp fields="B081RTKJDY" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="1"]
What We Love
- Universal Bag Size: The dimensions of this precious sewing machine bag is about 40.6 x 33.6 x 26 centimetres, making it perfect for plenty of sewing machine types and able to hold a vast quantity of sewing supplies. This portable sewing machine bag will likely be an optimal fit for many popular sewing machines such as Brother, Singer, Bernina, Janome, etc.
- Padded and Secure: These handy sewing bags are crafted from a durable polyester material, and features padded and reinforced side/bottom surfaces for extra protection against shocks and drops.
[aawp fields="B081RTKJDY" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="2"]
- Compartmentalised: This sewing machine carry case will keep your sewing kit safe, and protect all of your sewing equipment whilst effectively protecting the machine. Our sewing machine experts put this bag to the test and were able to fit the majority of all possible sewing equipment- you may need a separate sewing bag to store scrap fabrics though.
- Portable: Whether you're a student and would like to take your sewing projects on the go, or you're a hobbyist in need of a sewing machine storage space because your current machine didn't come with a case (or it got damaged)- this bag is perfect. It's an effective sewing storage capacity for any size sewing studio- and it's fashionable enough to be used as a sewing tote!
[aawp fields="B081RTKJDY" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="3"]
- Portable; can be used as a sewing tote
- Compartment design for designated accessory spots
- Durable polyester body material
- Padded and Reinforced side and bottom surfaces
Appearance: 6 / 10
Space Efficiency: 9 / 10
Value for Money: 9 / 10
ProCase Sewing Machine Bag Case, Portable Storage Tote Bag Carry Case for Brother, Singer and Janome, with Compartment Pockets and Shoulder Strap –Grey
5) CURMIO – Universal Sewing Machine Bag
Finally on our list is the signature Universal Sewing Machine Bag by CURMIO. This is another great value option to go for- and it offers you the most compartmentalisation and space-efficiency of all. You get pockets within pockets- making it great for those who just want one bag for everything, or have a lot of loose, small items to keep safe.
[aawp fields="B08S2W5X7B" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="1"]
What We Love
- Affordable: Just because this is one of the cheapest bags, doesn't make it the worst option- these are the best sewing machine bags out there according to our expert team!
- Compartments Galore: Even though this comes at a pretty budget price, the bag features enough capacity for most sewers. The main compartment is perfect for storing your machine, and the upper two detachable pockets (the transparent ones), are awesome for storing all of your supplies. The transparency allows you to speedily locate and retrieve any supplies you need on the spot!
[aawp fields="B08S2W5X7B" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="2"]
- Multi-functionality: Within the main front compartment, you get four smaller mesh pockets for storing cables, scissors, and more- as well as two bottom transparent slots, and a single zipper pockets for smaller objects that can easily get lost (or dangerous objects which should be kept well away from accidental reach, such as scissors). If you still need more storage, there's two side pockets.
- Robust yet Lightweight: This bag is created from high-grade nylon, and is padded with thick cushioning around the entire bag- to protect your sewing machine. Despite this, the bag is still lightweight and easy to carry on the go- thanks to the strong handle and adjustable padded shoulder strap. There's a non-slip surface on the bottom of the bag to prevent damage due to friction.
- Easy Access: There's a larger-than-normal opening for this bag, as well as a bi-directional zipper for even easier access.
[aawp fields="B08S2W5X7B" value="thumb" image_size="large" image="3"]
- Larger-than-average bag opening for easier access
- Bi-directional zipper to allow you to access it from any angle
- Thick padded cushioning in the entire bag; strong handles
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Non-slip surface at the bottom of the bag to prevent friction damage
- 2 detachable upper transparent pockets
- 4 smaller mesh compartments within the main front compartment
- 2 bottom transparent slots in the main pocket; 1 single zipper pockets for smaller objects
- 2 side pockets for extra storage
Space Efficiency: 10/10
Value for Money: 8.5/10
CURMIO Sewing Machine Bag for Most Standard Sewing Machine, Universal Sewing Machine Carrying Case with 2 Removable Zipper Pouches for Sewing Supplies, Purple(Patented Design)