Heavy Duty Sewing Machines
Searching for the perfect heavy duty sewing machine can be quite a task, and there are many things to consider before making your first purchase. Whether you are looking to upholster an old chair or sew a cool new leather jacket, there are several factors that you must consider before buying your sewing machine.
What You Need in a Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
There are a couple of imperatives that you need to meet when buying a new heavy duty sewing machine. These include:
- High power- You need a sewing machine that has a very powerful motor if you plan on sewing with layers of very heavy fabric.
- Stability- If you are looking for a heavy duty sewing machine, do not look for a lightweight one. Usually, the heavier a sewing machine is, the more powerful and sable it is.
Keep these two qualities in mind when buying a heavy duty sewing machine. The Singer 4423 sewing machine is a great purchase; keep reading to find out why!VIEW PRICE HERE!
Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
When you buy a sewing machine from Singer, you buy a sewing machine for life. The name ‘Singer’ is synonymous with high quality and durable products; you will never purchase anything bad or poorly made from Singer. If you are in the market for a heavy duty sewing machine, perhaps you should consider purchasing the Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine. This particular model of sewing machine can sew at a maximum speed of 1100 stitches per minute, which is much faster than other mid-range models that are comparable (most others sew from 500 to 600 stitches per minute).
The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine can sew through nearly every fabric, including denim, leather, vinyl, canvas, and corduroy. Whether you are into dressmaking or quilting, this sewing machine can tackle nearly every project. This special sewing machine can handle much more than thick fabrics, however. It also sews flawlessly with delicate fabrics like lycra, rayon, silk, or satin. As long as you choose the correct needle to handle whichever fabric you are working with, Singer will ensure that your project will turn out fabulously. Whatever material you are working with, you can be sure that your project will turn out flawlessly when you use the Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine.
The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine comes with 23 stitches, which is more than enough if you happen to be a novice sewer. These stitches include six basic stitches, four stretch stitches, 12 decorative stitches, and one all-important buttonhole stitch. With the turn of the dial, you can adjust the stitch length and width as well. The length can be set from 0.5mm to 4mm and the width can be set from 0mm to 6mm. No matter what stitch size you need, the Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine has you covered.
The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine comes with four types of sewing feet, including an all purpose foot, a zipper foot, a buttonhole foot, and the all-important button sewing foot. These removable feet will get most of the jobs done that you will encounter when you are working on most of your projects.
Even though this sewing machine is made of metal and has a durable and stable body, at 6.6kg, it is extremely easy to carry and move around. This is especially handy if you plan on taking it to and from sewing classes if you are a beginner. Since the skeleton is made of heavy duty metal, this sewing machine will last you for years and years.
This model of sewing machine is pretty easy to use whether you are a beginner or an expert sewer. This pleasant sewing experience is thanks to several features that are unique to this machine. These include:
- An automatic needle threader– This feature is amazing because it allows you to thread the eye of your needle without the added frustration of trying to do it the old fashioned way.
- A top drop-in bobbin– The drop-in bobbin is easy to both insert and remove. You can always keep an eye on it so that you always know when your thread is running low.
- Storage– There is an on board storage system included in the machine itself; store all of your sewing accessories in there.
- A foot control pedal– Having a handy foot control pedal allows you to easily and efficiently regulate the speed at which you sew.
- The internal skeleton is made of metal and the bed plate is stainless steel, so there is no knocking or vibrating when you are using this machine.
- This sewing machine is great value for money; you will not find a more affordable heavy duty sewing machine than the Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine.
- This model does not contain many decorative stitches, which could be a bit disappointing if you are hoping to try to skills at some more elaborate projects.
- The defective warranty that comes with purchase of this sewing machine only lasts for 90 days, so it is important to give it a good try so you know that your particular sewing machine will last you for a while.
The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a super fast, super affordable, and super reliable sewing machine that will suit both beginners and experts alike.